Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
As a Senior Engineer you will work be an essential member of one of our cross-platform game teams on mobile. You will be working on developing high quality mobile games that reach millions of players.
Working within the team you will work across all areas of game development including UI, AI, Gameplay etc and using your experience work together with other engineers, product and art team members to raise the bar.
- Build high-quality games for mobile platforms
- Code in all areas of game development to make a complete product.
- Work in a team of up to 20 including Engineers, Designers and Artists with a chance to make a real impact on the game's roadmap.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Bring your knowledge and experience to the company, sharing methods, best practise and mentoring junior team members.
Who we are looking for
- You are a Unity developer with a proven track record in mobile games development
- You have a number of years of Experience with the end to end process of creating a mobile game using Unity
- You possess a strong knowledge of Gameplay Programming in Unity
- You write excellent code in various languages such as C#
- You are able to work well in large, cross-functional teams
- You have a solid knowledge of communication with backend services
- You have worked with version control systems
- You possess a sound knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing tools
As English is our office language, no German skills are required. But we'll help you learn if you want to!
Why you join us
- Being able to bring in own ideas in projects
- Realize projects which will be played by millions of players
- Work at a fast growing company that operates in a very dynamic environment
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- Fast-paced and international environment (we have over 35 nationalities here at Wooga!)
- Located in Berlin - Europe's most exciting city with low cost of living and high quality of life
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.