• Mobile & tablet games development on latest technology (Unity3D & C#)
• Fun games to teach children in China English language skills
• Currently staff in Sydney, Melbourne, UK & China most with strong games experience.
• Established 4 years ago
Looking for a Senior C# Programmer with a passion for implementing and maintaining systems to meet complex sets of requirements. This person must have strong knowledge and experience in design patterns as well as recognising and rectifying code smells. Some game development experience is preferred but will consider Senior Programmer for app development or indie/self published games. Working with our Technical Director, you will help advance our cutting-edge language teaching and behavioural systems as well as the general game functionality and logic of our digital world for children.
Why Work for Prosper?
A dynamic, inspiring, fun, collaborative and challenging place to work. Here’s the opportunity to join a multinational start-up with huge ambitions to improve children’s lives around the world. You will play a pivotal role in creating together their platform to deploy through their partners in China, then globally.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Coding in all areas of the product, including support systems, data structures, gameplay, and bugfixes.
● Developing and implementing technical practices that support the delivery of a complex learning platform
● Working with other programmers, artists and designers to design and implement software features and applications
● Creation of tools to support learning, curriculum requirements and gameplay
● Timely identification and management of risks and issues
● Effective communication with the programming team, executive leadership, and other teams
● To create something with an innate sense of fun, engagement and educational rigour
● 8+ years programming experience
● Advanced C# programming skills (reflection, linq, anonymous delegates, etc)
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Experience working as part of a large development team
● Game development experience, including mobile/tablet a bonus
● Ability to prioritise and multitask, work independently and show initiative
● An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter with a collaborative work style
● Entrepreneurial and resilient – innovation is at the heart of our business so we need people who are flexible, open minded and love being challenged on their views
Preference for people with Australian residency or work visa holder ( including working holiday visa)
For more information or to apply, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971