Brand new cutting edge title with big budget
Mid core mobile strategy game with F2P monetization
Established studio with successful published titles
Melbourne CBD new premises for expanding team
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for senior skilled candidates
Preference for background in development / programming
• Drive the day to day production across multiple disciplines
• Manage the production team and resources with a particular focus on the development and successful implementation of standards and process. This includes but is not limited project timelines, budgets, reporting, working with various department heads across multiple groups, vendors, and contractors.
• Design and organise production operations and workflows needed to support the development team
• Partner with the GM, EP and Sr. Directors on the resolution of production issues.
• Ensure the production is in line with the creative direction of the game and in support of consumer research.
• Work with studio leadership team to create an organisational structure, processes, studio culture & project plans that allow the team to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget
• Partner effectively with Publishing & Central Engineering teams to develop & execute integrated feature roadmaps to drive reach (via virality & cross-promotion) reduce acquisition costs and streamline development & live services pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
• Passion for games & proven track-record creating innovative, market-leading and compelling interactive entertainment products/services (specific experience with Mobile & Social games highly preferred)
• 6-8 years of experience in game production or product management in consumer web, mobile, social media &/or games with established track-record of commercial achievement
• Ability to motivate team, provide clear direction, and give insight on product & industry trends.
• Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff & company
• Self-starter, a team player and driven; previous start-up, social/mobile/online games and/or social media preferred
• Outstanding written/oral, organisational, and attention to detail; BA/BS degree
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Full command of the entire production process (from pre-production through launch)
For more information please contact me anytime.
I can handle your application with the studio.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971