Feral Interactive is a leading developer and publisher of AAA games for Mac and Linux. We are currently expanding our portfolio to include mobile games. As part of this process, we are looking to hire a Mobile Game Production Assistant to help bring great PC games to iOS and Android devices.
Working as part of our mobile design team, you will be responsible for helping to keep the process of bringing a game over to mobile platforms running smoothly, including:
- Creating flow diagrams and wireframes of UI behaviour
- Maintaining detailed game design documents, and cross-checking these regularly against the game
- Updating design documents in line with changes from feedback and testing
- Producing mock-ups and wireframes from hand-drawn illustrations
- Collating feedback and reviews so we can further improve the user experience
You will be responsible for liaising with a number of asset providers both internal and external. You will need to be extremely organised in order to ensure that all assets are completed to time and on brief.
You will also need to have superb attention to detail to ensure that game design documents are complete, correct and up-to-date, and that all areas of the original game have been accounted for.
This is a full-time, permanent role, based in our offices in southwest London.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Interest in UI and game design
- Strong written and verbal communication
What else would help?
- Experience in game design or production
- Experience in UI design
- A very good understanding of the differences between different operating systems and platforms, both desktop and mobile
What’s in it for you?
- Working with great titles
- Fantastic learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org