HR Manager (Mobile)
- Barcelona, Spain
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to help our team on their next adventure. The HR Manager will act
as a single point of contact for leaders and employees regarding all aspects of Human Resources. The ideal candidate will have previous
experience in a technical environment and have a vast knowledge of recruitment and networking internationally. The successful candidate will
take a creative approach to HR while maintaining legislative requirements.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Supporting the Studio Manager in implementing the HR strategy for the studio by handling all HR policies and procedures, including Group HR policies.
- Handle all aspects of Human Resources policies & programs for the studio (recruitment/onboarding, immigration, legal, training & development, performance management, departures, succession planning, organizational development, etc)
- Working closely with Managers and team members to develop and implement HR programs that will increase employee satisfaction and commitment levels
- Support team leads on issues relating to policy interpretation and employee relations; providing coaching techniques and developing performance improvement plans
- Act as a point of contact to respond to the production teams general HR related inquiries
- Participate in making Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile a great place to work and boost employee satisfaction & retention by providing a nice work environment, social events...
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources Management
- +3 years in an HR Generalist or Manager position
- Previous experience in full cycle recruitment
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Strong Attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fluency in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus (Spanish, Catalan, French).
- Effective coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and relationship management skills
- Experience working with business leaders at varying levels
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage
- Interest in working in the field of technology
- Work permit for Spain is a must (prior to applying for the position)