Lockwood Publishing Ltd is Mobile Games Company based in Nottingham and soon to open a Brighton Studio. Lockwood have developed Avakin Life published on Google Play, Amazon and iOS.
Avakin Life is a free to play mobile virtual world on mobile. Avakin Life is in the top 300 grossing apps in the US on iOS with over 22 million downloads since December 2013.
- Liaising with the game design and art teams in order to understand UI requirements.
- Implementing easy to use, reliable and consistent in game UI.
- Assisting with the definition and implementation of UI A/B tests.
- 2+ years experience developing or maintaining UI code.
- Experience implementing UI using Unity, in either NGUI, uGUI or Marklight / MarkUX.
- Working knowledge of C#.
- Familiarity with standard 2D file formats such as .PNG, .JPEG and .PSD.
- Experience using source control systems such as Git, Perforce or SVN.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal capacities
Desirable, but not essential skills & experience:
- Experience of using metrics to refine features.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience working on mobile platforms.
Lockwood offers an extremely competitive quarterly bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental increase in profits into the bonus pot to be shared amongst the Avakin Team (Based on performance).
- Flexible working subject to core-hours attendance (10-4pm)
- Staff social outings
- Pension or Gym membership available
- Share options will be made available
Salary DOE+ Benefits. An extremely competitive bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental gain in profit into the bonus pot.
We do not have the resource to reply to all candidates. Thank you for your application if you take the time to apply and do not hear back from us. If your CV and application meets our requirements we will be in touch very soon.
Many thanks for you interest.
No Agencies please.