Lockwood Publishing Ltd is Mobile Games Company based in Nottingham and soon to open a Brighton Studio. Lockwood have developed Avakin Life published on Google Play, Amazon and iOS.
Avakin Life is a free to play mobile virtual world on mobile. Avakin Life is in the top 300 grossing apps in the US on iOS with over 22 million downloads since December 2013.
- The creation and maintenance of tools and services for the automated personalised marketing of special offers and features to our users.
- Assist the retail, client and backend development teams by writing tools and scripts used to optimise workflow.
- Assist with the implement automated testing for our backend API and services.
- Build new features into our admin panel.
- 2+ years of working experience using Python.
- Familiarity with the Linux command line.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and a focus on producing clean, high-quality code.
Desirable, but not essential skills & experience:
- Familiarity of Python frameworks such as Tornado, Django, Flask and Celery.
- Working knowledge of relation databases, especially PostgreSQL.
- Experience or knowledge of the Go programming language.
- Continuous Integration / CI using TeamCity or Jenkins.
Lockwood offers an extremely competitive quarterly bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental increase in profits into the bonus pot to be shared amongst the Avakin Team (Based on performance).
- Flexible working subject to core-hours attendance (10-4pm)
- Staff social outings
- Pension or Gym membership available
- Share options will be made available
Salary DOE+ Benefits. An extremely competitive bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental gain in profit into the bonus pot.
We do not have the resource to reply to all candidates. Thank you for your application if you take the time to apply and do not hear back from us. If your CV and application meets our requirements we will be in touch very soon.
Many thanks for you interest.
No Agencies please.