Lockwood Publishing Ltd is Mobile Games Company based in Nottingham and soon to open a Brighton Studio. Lockwood have developed Avakin Life published on Google Play, Amazon and iOS.
Avakin Life is a free to play mobile virtual world on mobile. Avakin Life is in the top 300 grossing apps in the US on iOS with over 22 million downloads since December 2013.
- Partner with management and developers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Regularly communicate with relevant internal teams to gain feedback on their progress and requirements.
- Monitor data quality.
- Support data access and its querying throughout the business.
- 2+ years of working experience with Big Data infrastructure
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Strong programming skills in one of Python, Java, Scala, R or C#.
- Good statistical knowledge as relevant to the games industry.
Desirable, but not essential skills & experience:
- Experience working on a mobile or RPG game.
Lockwood offers an extremely competitive quarterly bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental increase in profits into the bonus pot to be shared amongst the Avakin Team (Based on performance).
- Flexible working subject to core-hours attendance (10-4pm)
- Staff social outings
- Pension or Gym membership available
- Share options will be made available
Salary DOE+ Benefits. An extremely competitive bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental gain in profit into the bonus pot.
We do not have the resource to reply to all candidates. Thank you for your application if you take the time to apply and do not hear back from us. If your CV and application meets our requirements we will be in touch very soon.
Many thanks for you interest.
No Agencies please.