We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager that has worked in the Computer Game Industry to join our growing team.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for the marketing mix of a single or a set of products in PokerStars poker products line up (i.e. Spin and Go). In close collaboration with other functions the role holder will drive the product innovations, promotions and global marketing campaigns pipeline. They will be responsible for the definition of product’s consumer target, competitor analysis and market research. By managing the product’s marketing budget the Senior Brand Manager will assume responsibility for a product’s revenue, engagement and marketing contribution.
- Input into definition of product’s proposition, positioning and consumer target definition
- In collaboration with other functions, propose product innovation pipe line including but not limited to new features, co-marketing opportunities and seasonal offers
- Drive UI/UX and product’s architecture agenda (i.e. separate app vs. integration in the main app)
- Recommend permanent and temporary product related pricing decisions
- In collaborations with other teams define and facilitate product’s promotion and global activation plan
- Be the source of consumer, market and competitive knowledge for the segment which product is marketed in
- Recommend and manage product’s dedicated activation marketing budget
- Be responsible for product’s revenue, players’ engagement and marketing contribution
- Enable regions/functions to execute launch/support marketing plans: present, support, follow up, report key issues and deviations
- Constantly improve efficiency of launch/support initiatives via post campaign performance analysis and actionable recommendations for improvement
Skills and Capabilities
- Solid senior brand marketing experience in top international marketing driven company
- Proven project management experience
- Well organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize key projects
- Strong leadership and decision making skills with ability to adapt to fast changing environment and embrace change
- Creative thinker who is able to constantly come up with innovative ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to forge lasting and effective working relationships with various teams inside the company
NB: Internally this role is known as Senior Brand Marketing Manager - Pokerstars.