We are seeking passionate and motivated testers who can help us raise the quality of our games to the next level.
You love exploring games and their functionalities down to the very last detail, you have an eagle eye for spotting bugs. You will support the game developers by communicating all the problems you find in the games and make a great contribution to achieving the quality goals set for the projects.
- Manual functionality testing of new and existing features and components
- Testing using Testplans
- Entering detected defects into the bug database following the department-wide reporting standards
- Providing constructive and qualitative feedback to developers, helping them with reproducing issues
- Regression amp; rechecks of code changes and bugfixes
- Informing the Test Manager about test progress and issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English
- Ability to familiarize with new projects and feature elements quickly
- Skilled in using MS Windows and Office
- Computer hardware proficiency
- Knowledge of different mobile device types