- fixed term contract for two years -
YOUR ROLE @ TRAVIAN GAMES:
Travian Games is looking for a result driven and optimization manager to drive conversion rate optimization of Landing Pages. As part of the Digital Marketing team (Paid Search, SEO, Display, CRO and CRM), you will design & build the landing pages, run website A/B testing programs and manage SEO for our games.
You will work closely with the web services department.
You have a strong desire to learn and grow in a very fast paced, agile and data-driven environment.
This role reports directly to the Head of Digital Marketing department.
- Implementation of projects to increase the leads of our games
- Management and steering of all steps from conceptional phase to implementation/roll-out of banners / landingpages / startpages in time and quality
- Steering and briefing of internal service provider as well as external ones like freelancer & agencies
- Set-up, execution and evaluation of tests: A/B and multivariate experiments
- Preparing of reports and analysis to improve the performance constantly
- Competitor analysis
- Conceptual design, implementation and optimization of new and also existing SEO campaigns
- Onpage- and Offpage optimization of SEO campaigns
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- At least 2 years of job experience in the online marketing (people from agencies are highly welcome)
- Ability to conceptualize and execute a project from beginning to end
- Fluent in English, Fluent or proficient in German – additional languages are welcome
- Familiar with web analytics, SEO and testing tools like Google Analytics & Optimizely
- Knowledge of Wordpress a plus.
WHY TRAVIAN GAMES?
- We take ownership seriously.
- Less hierarchies, more fun.
- Quality is in our DNA, we aim to be exceptional at what we do.
- Our games are global and provide a long-lasting experience.
We are looking forward to your application (in English) including CV, references and earliest possible date of employment.
Can't wait to talk to us?