By taking this challenging prospect, you will lead the dynamic & professional team to craft chart topping and highly rated console experiences.
The Senior Producer supervise the game production making sure mandate is clear, proper production management methods are in place, game quality expectations are met & games are released on schedule.
Game Production Follow ups
1. Ensure mandates are clear
2. Participate to core team validation
3. Follow up, validate if necessary set-up & customize the game production management tools
4. Ensure production efficient progression
5. Ensure necessary communication with WW production coordination & any necessary contacts outside the studio (Uplay, TG, closers….)
Game Quality Follow up
1. Guarantee quality match with mandate
2. Ensure necessary communication with HQ editorial
3. Request necessary talent assignment
4. Apply closing methods if necessary
Enhance studio productivity, production tools, methods & knowledge management
1. Be active within the community of our studio managers, participate to their monthly meetings & define with them the objectives of the year.
2. Make sure all the producers utilize production management tools properly & keep improving their skills (Jira filters, dashboards optimization…)
3. Make sure producers promote & support daily standing meeting to promote everyone’s voice
4. Ensure producers regular team communication
5. Ensure producers/AP & Leads training based on exchange of best practices. Do not hesitate to initiate other studios trainer’s missions.
- At least 10 years working experience in Game Industry, delivering at least 3 completed Console or Mobile projects as a producer;
- Exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
- Expert knowledge of hardware and software game industry trends.
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
- Outstanding Project Management skill and concept;
- Capacity for analyzing the market and adapting the product to the market
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced on production processes required for video game
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices;
- A passion for creating and playing video games