Provide the Knowledge Management and Learning (KML) team with recommendations on how to improve performance and impact of our activities based on quantitative & qualitative analysis of our activities.
Reports to the KML director.
· Define & track KPI to measure performance of our activities: Enterprise Content Management, Expertise development, Collective & individual efficiency, Leadership & Management.
· Set processes & tools to better manage expertise & experts:
- Maintain & nurture our skills & specialties referential and their usage throughout our HR systems:
- Yearly updates that imply coordination with HR partners & experts in all jobs
- Follow usage in HRIS and data quality
- Map existing expertise & knowledge to identify strengths & needs in terms of development & transfer
- Measure impact of learning actions
· Formalize recommendations to team leads on potential actions to improve or deploy to address our business needs
- 2 to 5 years experience in a company or consulting, ideally working on jobs & skills referential or recruiting technical profiles
- Strategic thinking: understanding of the company strategy & needs, the jobs and step back on needs cross jobs
- Ability to translate client needs into skills needs
- Oral & written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to analyze the learning needs of diverse jobs
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical & synthesis skills
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
- Interest in video games related-jobs: ability to understand job development needs