- Able to operate in Windows and POSIX environments
- Experience creating and using deployment tools (i.e.: Docker or Heroku)
- Experience instrumenting for monitoring and alerting (i.e.: DataDog or NewRelic)
- Experience instrumenting for debugging (i.e.: Sentry, ELK, or Splunk)
- Knowledge of messaging patterns
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful interfaces
- Experience with provisioning frameworks (i.e.: EC2 or OpenStack)
- Experience with scaling strategies
- Experience with caching strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of UDP, TCP, and HTTP standards
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English speaking, active listening, proficient in communication skills cross-functional teams.
- Independently work with all related parties with high quality delivery within time bounds.
- Experience with message queues
- Experience with AWS stack
- Fun stories from deploying software in less than optimal environments
- TDD Fetish
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide.
The CCP Shanghai location is home to Gunjack the the best-selling mobile VR game built from the ground up using Unreal Engine 4 to provide a truly immersive experience as well as additional titles currently in development.
Often called the Paris of the East, Shanghai is thriving metropolis located on the Yangtze River Delta featuring prominent tourist destinations such as The Bund where colonial-era buildings line the waterfront on one side of the Huangpu River and a futuristic skyline with the famed Oriental Pearl TV Tower occupies the other.
We are looking for a highly talented and driven individual who wants to be part of an exceptional team, in an inspiring and collaborative environment, working on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
In order to build on great products, it requires great talents. And CCP Games are actively seeking qualified candidates to fill such roles.
CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.