· Your role at Full Fat will be vital to the look, feel and success of any game. You will be responsible for all in game HUD and UI Assets, as well as assisting the marketing department with feature banners and advertising assets. You will have to be versatile on a day to day basis tackling a variety of tasks from creative interface concepts to icon iterations.
· A strong background in sketching, drawing and illustration with an awesome portfolio.
· Experience in the concept and creation of 2D in-game graphics, animation and UI artwork.
· High proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Ability to create game art assets in many diverse artwork styles
· A good knowledge of iOS interfaces and requirements.
· A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition.
· Provide illustrations, sketches and concepts to express key game play events.
· Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members.
· Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback.
Skills and Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years professional experience as a 2D artist working in game development.
· 2+ Released titles.
· Willing to work with Engineers to work within the technical limitations of the platform.
· Self Organised and willing to participate in team meetings.
· Unity experience.
· Traditional art skills.
· Strong passion for mobile games.
· Send your Up to date CV and Portfolio.
· A cover letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the role.
· Your salary expectations.