Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Develop, in close collaboration with a Level Designer, the artistic creation of a game level;
- Model objects and environments according to the game design;
- Develop the modeling while taking into account the graphic references corresponding to the art direction.
- Optimize the objects and environments, depending on the programming and game design constraints;
- Develop textures for the levels you will be in charge of in order to make the objects and environments credible according to the game story and the art direction;
- Work closely with the Technical Artists in order to optimize objects and environments to respect constraints.
Experience and qualifications:
- University or college diploma in 3D Art, or equivalent training;
- 3+ years of experience in the industry as a Level Artist;
- At least 1 published video game title, preferably AAA, as a Level Artist.
- Experience creating objects or environments with 3D software as well as with 2D art application;
- Experience creating textures and rigging shaders;
- Good technical/artistic balance.
- Ability to adapt own art to the unique style and vision of our artistic direction;
- Good sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to think analytically and synthetically.
Motivation and interests:
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!