Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Model characters according to the game design;
- Consult, create and work on graphic references corresponding to the art direction, in order to model the characters;
- Work in collaboration with the animators, programmers and game designers to optimize the characters;
- Texturize characters to add credibility according to the art direction and game design.
Experience and qualifications :
- Diploma in character modeling or equivalent training/experience;
- 3+ year of industry experience as a Character Artist;
- At least 1 shipped title, ideally a AAA on current gen consoles (Xbox360, PS3 or PC);
- Perfect bilingualism English and French an asset.
Technical Skills :
- Experience in character modeling with 3D programs and 2D art applications;
- Excellent knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions, body language and proportions in character conception;
- Knowledge of animation principles;
- Experience in hard surface modeling an asset.
- Ability to adapt own art to our style and unique vision;
- Good sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to think analytically and synthetically.
Motivation and interests:
Passion and ambition for videogames are essential!