About the job
Gameloft, a leading publisher of digital games is searching for that special and talented JAVA engineer to be part of the Business Intelligence Research & Development department. The
chosen one will take on the amazing responsibility to grow, improve and implement new cutting-edge technical solutions to our core data infrastructure.
The likely hero developer would ideally work in a standardized Java environment working and developing custom Big Data solutions that are able to process billions of entries every day.
You will be working with Java, Spark, Cassandra and Play Framework.
● Continuous research and testing of new Big Data technologies
● Development of new Big Data applications using Spark, Play Framework and almost all the
other cutting-edge technologies in the Big Data world
● Maintain, support and improve complex and custom Big Data solutions
● 3+ years of java development experience
● Java 8 SE, NIO, REST
● Strong experience with Design Patterns plus OOP background;
● Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Self motivated and resourceful person.
● Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness.
Nice to have:
● Know-how of SCRUM/AGILE methodologies.
● Play framework is a big plus
● Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra is a big plus
● Knowledge of databases is a big plus.
● Other programming languages like Scala or Python is a big plus.
● Maven experience
Why this job is cool:
● You will be a part of a team that will develop custom Big Data solutions and you will have
the opportunity to develop new solutions and solve complex problems regarding the intake and
processing of huge amounts of data (we are talking billions of entries per day), like nowhere else
● You will have the opportunity to test, benchmark and experiment with the latest Big Data
technologies like Cassandra and Spark.
● Big international team with experimented developers, with a friendly attitude.
● Freedom to speak, think and express your ideas.
● No ties, no corporatist thinking, no bossy attitude.
Why join Gameloft
●Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
●Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
●Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
●A chance to work in a real multinational team
●A modern office complex including:
●Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
●Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
●3 massage rooms inside the building
●Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
●A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
●Free aerobic, zumba, pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
●Free access to football and basketball courts
●Free psychological counseling
●Kindergarden inside our courtyard