Opened in 2013, the Paris mobile studio is a powerhouse of talent and expertise working on AAA mobile titles with high production values.
The team leverages new technologies to create memorable gaming experiences on smartphones and tablets.
The studio has developed (in collaboration with Ubisoft teams based in Craiova, Romania) the standalone Assassin’s Creed®Pirates for smartphones and tablets. The title was featured as Editors’ Choice on the App Store at launch and generated more than 20 million of download since then. More recently, the studio partnered with the Peyo studio on Smurfs®: Epic Run, the first runner ever developed for this franchise on mobile, building a rich and original gameplay while staying true to the brand’s DNA.
The studio keeps focusing its efforts on operating and creating further content for both games in addition to working on other unannounced projects.
As Community Developer for the studio, you will be the voice of our players and be the ambassador of our games for the communities.
Here are your main assignments:
- Define, test and put in place tools that will allow us to communicate with the players
- Define strategies on how to create and develop communities for our upcoming games
- Create and drive new community engagement strategies
- Follow the creation of visual and editorial content used on our community networks
- Daily promotion of our community networks (social networks, forums, in-game)
- Manage a direct relationship with our players on those networks
- Prepare and present weekly performance reports (social engagement etc)
- Manage and produce internal reports on community reaction, activities and output
- Share practical recommendations with the production teams
- Partner with community managers, customer support and CRM representatives to establish community moderation, prioritization, conduct policies and synthesize player input/feedback to provide guidance to game production teams
- Prepare detailed communication plans, FAQs and launch packages
3-5 years of experience managing online communities and developing strategic plans or programs with demonstrable success.
Strong written and oral communication skills ins French and English
Experience working in a demanding Production environment, with multiple deadlines, objectives and stakeholders (video gaming or entertainment in general)
Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, twitter, blogs, etc.) is required.
Experience with digital asset creation (video, photo, pod casts, etc.) a strong plus.
A passion for gaming and personal experience as an active member of online gaming communities significant pluses.