As a First Line Support / DOC / Tester you are deeply embedded in development and are responsible for testing, documenting and analyzing the products before release.
The First Line Support / DOC / Tester role at Nozon is a versatile role with many areas of focus and responsibilities:
- You will be the first line support for our Virtual Reality Movie Format: PresenZ. The users are mainly Technical Directors and Graphists from VFX and 3D Animation companies.
- You will post the plug-in ( content creation ) and player ( playback software ) releases, with release notes along with the creation and layout of the documentation
- You will handle the internal testing, making PresenZ renderings in 3D Packages like 3DSMax or Maya using render engines like VRay or Arnold.
- You will be responsible for the community management, keeping website, facebook, twitter and its discussion forums in a good state where healthy discussions.
This role is for someone with outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Main Work Tasks:
- First Level Support
- plug-in and player release, with release notes.
- community management ( website, facebook, twitter )
- Internal testing before release
- Doc writing and layout
You have at least 2 years work experience in the 3D VFX industry as technical director / render artist or 3D Generalist . You are systematic and logical when you test and you have genuine interest and proven track record of providing good customer service. You possess excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Native English or alike, with good writing skills
- Past experience with a 3D software like Max or Maya (3D generalist experience, or preferably 3D lighting/shading experience)
- Good general computer Technical knowledge
- Good team / personal skills
- Experience in Doc writing / layout
- French speaking is a plus.
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by Virtual Reality. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our next Virtual reality Movie Format kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume and a personal letter in English.
Starbreeze is an independent creator, publisher and distributor of high quality entertainment products. With studios in Stockholm, Paris and Los Angeles, the company creates games by own design and through licensed content, aiming to create franchises that prosper as games and elsewhere. We live and die by gameplay.
Starbreeze's most recent games include PAYDAY 2, the adrenaline fuelled bank robbing co-op game and the upcoming survival co-op FPS OVERKILL's The Walking Dead based on the hit comic series. Starbreeze is pioneering digital self-publishing, inviting developers to leverage its self publishing knowhow on Steam, having one of the largest communities on the digital distribution platform.
Next, Starbreeze is set to develop truly immersive virtual reality experiences, integrating software and hardware in the Project StarVR and the StarVR head mounted display. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Starbreeze's shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier. For more information, please visit ( www.starbreeze.com ).
You will be involved in this new Starbreeze Business, more precisely on the Virtual Reality Movie Experience, linked to the PresenZ technology developped by Nozon, now a Starbreeze subsidiary (www.nozon.com/presenz).