- Montreuil, France
Created in 2012, the Mobile-HQ team oversees the mobile & smart TV creative teams and projects, starting from early prototypes until post launch lifecycle management. On top of this, the Mobile-HQ team defines the launch strategy of the Mobile line-up on the dedicated platforms, works hand-to-hand with our partners in order to maximize the visibility of our titles in the digital stores and oversees the post-launch operations once a title is being Live to keep maximizing revenues in the long-term.
If you are looking to use your knowledge of data science to create insights in a renowned organization, this is the job you have been looking for.
In a newly established team, you will get to influence how we work with data science as you generate insights that are actively put to use.
Establish data science as a discipline
You'll join the Data – BI team dedicated to Ubisoft Mobile Games HQ that is responsible for sharing insights & data from every mobile games branded Ubisoft Mobile.
The team is to develop and analyze big data to deliver insights, reports & analysis regarding all mobile games.
We are at the start of something new, and your responsibilities are expected to develop as we go along, but to begin with, you:
- Establish data science as a discipline
- Deliver modelling algorithms for the department, where your skills help us in delivering recommendations to others departements in HQ or support Studios Teams.
- Add to our global insights agenda by developing data visualization, data mining and advanced analytics to extend our current insights generation
- Deliver ad-hoc analytics to internal stakeholders in the wider organization and service other analytics initiatives within production and marketing.
Join our supportive, collaborative network
At Ubisoft, insights are extremely valued and our focus on data is rapidly increasing. This means that you are sure to join a company that will support you, as you develop your talent and try new things.
You will join a small core team with expertise in both explorative research and advanced analytics, just as we know how to engage business owners and translate our analyses to identify marketing opportunities.
- Construct end-to-end data flows from raw data to predictions
- Crunch, analyze and investigate on any kind of data
- Explore new machine learning algorithms
- Build attractive visualizations
- Communicate results to non-technical colleagues and clients
Your qualifications / skills
- Hold a degree in Math/Statistics with a strong experience in programming. Alternatively you have substantial practical experience or a degree in Engineering with a significant focus on statistics and modelling
- Have 3 years of experience with statistical modelling, data extraction, manipulation, and visualization
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably R
- Knowledge of SQL
- Have a proven track record of understanding business analyses and supporting them, just as you know how to translate analytics into insights for stakeholders
- Need to be able to travel to internal projects for a limited amount of time
- Speak and write English fluently.