We offer you the chance to design games from scratch! You will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative game concepts for a mobile RPG title.
- Drive the creation of fun and highly accessible innovative game systems that lead to high engagement
- Draft concepts for balancing and monetization that best fit our target group and business model
- Create prototypes to test game features and deliver an optimized user experience for mobile devices
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the Games industry
- Optimize game features and events based on feedback and KPIs
- You have designed several free-to-play games, at least one of them for mobile
- You have experience in bringing games all the way from the concept development to delivery
- You know how to design fun multiplayer features
- You're skilled in modelling in-game economies
- You know how to create a great user experience for mobile users
- You know all about various monetization techniques
- You are familiar with tools to analyze game play and user behavior
- You understand the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Relevant education and degree (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Marketing etc.)
- Experience with Unity
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Game Designer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.