The games development company, Good Catch, (part of Endemol Shine Group) is looking for a talented Community Manager to join our team! The Community Manager will lead the management of Good Catch’s online communities for our portfolio of free-to-play and premium mobile, PC and console titles through our extensive range of community and marketing channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing user engagement focused strategies to drive the engagement and growth of the community. This will include content strategies to create a proactive and positive conversation with both existing and new users, as well as providing a support function to our users to resolver queries, incidents and drive game retention.
- Clearly and effectively communicating with players through our community channels, including all social media channels, forums, blogs, storefronts, email, in-game messaging.
- Collating and reporting feedback from the community to Producers, Game Designers and management.
- Own the communication efforts around game updates, balance changes, fair play, competitive play and player education.
- Develop Good Catch’s use of CRM and social media management tools and suggest areas of improvement to the management team.
The skills you hold
- At least 12 months + of successful international game community management experience.
- A passionate gamer who understands how games are made and the people who play them.
- An exceptional writer in native-level English, who will painstakingly consider every choice of word, punctuation and emoji to deliver the highest quality messaging.
- Ability to predict how players will act to a given announcement, update or new game feature, and develop messaging to help us navigate around potential pitfalls before they occur.
- Familiarity with recent pop culture, current social trends and community management best practices.
A very good catch will have
- Advanced social media account management and brand communication experience.
- Previous experience of utilising CRM and social media management tools such as Zendesk, Mailchimp and Hootsuite.
About Good Catch
- Good Catch is a brand new game developer and publishing company creating high quality, entertainment focused games across multiple platforms for global audiences.
- With headquarters in Shepherds Bush, London, Good Catch are building on an established, talented team driven by creativity and energy to turn great ideas into great experiences.
- Good Catch are wholly owned by the global entertainment media group, Endemol Shine, and are well positioned to work with a wide range of global TV brands and online talent, already producing the hit mobile quiz app game Pointless Quiz, based on the BBC TV show and creating two games for the global Mr Bean brand featuring Rowan Atkinson, achieving over 5.5million downloads across the portfolio.
- More recently Good Catch are working with the massive Youtube presence KSI to create his very first official game ‘KSI Unleashed’ launched in September 2016.
- Good Catch also create original IP games leading with the highly rated PC / Console ninja brawler ‘Black & White Bushido’.
Want to keep in the know? Visit here: https://www.goodcatchgames.com/