Hey there! My name is Guido. I'm in charge of Player Services here at Wooga, and I'm looking for next great addition to our team.
Wooga is the maker of a number of well-loved games including hit titles like Diamond Dash, Jelly Splash, and Pearl's Peril - more are always on the way. As a Social Media Manager at Wooga, you will be responsible for engaging our audiences by creating captivating social media content and inspiring email campaigns with the goal of establishing and growing positive, engaged, and loyal communities that transcend the confines of the game.
What you will be doing
- Actively engage with new and existing players across all relevant social media platforms (and sometimes IRL)
- Collaborate with our in-house artists and designer, create compelling and engaging content for game events, game updates, competitions and more
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders to plan, design, and execute community marketing campaigns in coordination with game events/release schedule
- Monitor competitors and benchmark activities against competitors and the gaming industry in general
- Track, report, and analyze results to shape future initiatives
- Continuously explore new ways to reach our players outside of the games themselves
- Cooperate with the Player Experience team to escalate any potential technical issues to the development team
Who we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 2 years professional experience managing large online communities, preferably game-related
- Experience leveraging different Social Media channels and creating out-of-the-box ideas and campaigns that tailor to their specific audiences
- Experience with Social Media scheduling, reporting, and analytics tools
- Proven success in Social Media metrics optimization
- Copywriting skills, proven across different channels
- Basic knowledge of creative software (esp. Photoshop)
- Basic familiarity with email marketing & push notification campaigns and best practices
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Customer service mindset: You put the player first and actively listen to their feedback to both improve your work and provide insight to the business
- Interest in / extensive familiarity with mobile games
- English writing and speaking at native level
Why you should join us
- Agile and quick decision-making culture
- Work in a setting ideal for developing yourself professionally, where regular feedback reviews, a yearly Education Budget, and talks from internal and external experts are standard.
- International and dynamic environment dedicated to making great games
- Live in Berlin!
This job is located in Berlin, Germany.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.