Position at GREE
GREE Melbourne is growing rapidly and we need top-notch producers to help drive us towards success of our next generation mobile game. You'll be joining a small yet powerful team of talented individuals and industry veterans. We've built a culture which is laid-back and fun whilst being passionate and high performing. We're all game geeks around here and we know your passions because we're the ones playing alongside you.
- Work closely with game development leadership in San Francisco and with our teams in Melbourne and Berlin track and evaluate project progress and risk.
- Champion the established product vision and consumer research results, "filling in the gaps" in design, UX, and prioritization decisions
- Review completed features and user stories against the design specification, facilitating additional approvals from functional leaders when appropriate
- Concisely analyze if work in progress is not trending to quality, providing early constructive feedback to hit the needed quality bar
- Actively pursue operational excellence in development by searching for inefficiencies that can be improved or optimized.
- Manage a sophisticated production and reporting process leveraging consistent tools and templates.
- Build and manage high-performing and motivated cross functional development team.
- Input and feed green light reviews and gates to guide development projects towards successful launch.
- Identify, assess and respond to high level technical and non-technical needs and project risks.
- 3+ years of experience in game production with a track record of successful delivery for cross-functional projects
- Excellent project management, communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Must have advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience using Scrum and Agile development methods.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play game design and product management best practices.
- Experience in free-to-play social, mobile or online games development.
- Passion to free-to-play, social or mobile games
- BA/BS degree
We're in the business of fun. Come have some.
With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with popular titles such as DragonSoul, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is a diverse community of talented individuals who are passionately creating cutting-edge mobile games, together.