Senior Mobile Games Quality Assurance \/ Test Engineer
Do you want to work in a dynamic, international team ? Then join us! GameDuell is one of the world\u2019s leading cross platform games communities. We have a broad portfolio of more than 70 games on our own website, social networks and mobile platforms, and millions of players worldwide .
As a member of the Quality Engineering team at GameDuell you are significantly involved in maintaining the highest quality standards of our mobile and social games . In order to meet our high demand to develop new games and features we are looking for a highly experienced Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer to join and support our team.
- Create and implement complex automated test solutions for our games
- Implement best practices and standards for test automation within different teams
- Coordinate the automated testing for your projects
- Coach other team members in test automation
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience in A ut omated Mobile Software QA with frameworks like Selenium (experience in games app is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in software development with object-oriented programming languages (such as Java, C#, etc.)
- Extensive experience on products for both Android and iOS platforms
- Ability to create and implement complex automated test solutions on schedule
- High ability to implement best practices and standards for test automation within different teams
- Ability to coach other team members in test automation
- Good knowledge of software and games development processes
- Experience in working with the Unity Game Engine is a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory, knowledge of German is advantageous
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- Relocation support , including visa and accommodation assistance
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Many events such as hosted TechTalks , WebMondays and team activities
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.