The Senior Content Producer is responsible for managing the content team which is composed of the following groups: Cinematics, Environment Art, Characters/Enemies, Weapons/Vehicles, VFX, Lighting, Tech Art, Audio, and Localization. You will partner directly with the Art Director, CG Supervisor and Audio Director to ensure all groups deliver on time and at a high quality. As part of the Content Leadership Team, you will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment. You are expected to ensure cross collaboration between the content teams and other stakeholder groups like the Single Player Campaign team, Multiplayer team, and QA.
The Senior Content Producer will create production plans and establish milestone goals that align with the needs of the stakeholder groups. He/she will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
• Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
• Communicate goals to the Content team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality level.
• Proactive risk management and mitigation.
• Create, update, and present status and information to the Studio Leadership team.
• Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
• Direct line management of Content producers and other staff.
• Management of all content outsourcing partners located worldwide.
• Strong Communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 7 year’s production experience on console products.
• Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall etc.).
• Has shipped a minimum of 3 console products.
• Experience shipping AAA quality games.
• Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship.
• Has experience managing large art teams as well as cross functional teams.
• Strong project management leadership experience.
• Has managed managers and leads.
• Empowers team to problem solve at all times.
• Continuously course corrects and removes obstacles for team.
• Directs resources and process towards the vision.
• Resourceful and thoughtful in making decisions in a timely manner.
ABOUT THE COALITION
The Coalition is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for Gears of War. Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the Gears franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.