The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing our key initiatives to support our business units with their decision making. The person is working on analytical projects which involve KPI analysis and using a variety of analysis tools like forecasting, clustering and all other relevant techniques. We are looking for somebody with an analytical mindset who is passionate about games, analysis visualization and on supporting data driven decision making based on insights of customer behaviour.. The Business Analyst will be working closely with other stakeholders like management, producers, game designers and other business partners. You will be reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence.
- Help to drive decision-making and product optimizations by supporting the business units with relevant data.
- Support analytical projects with high understanding of analytical methods (like regression, forecasting, clustering, etc.)
- Enhance our visualization tools and reporting tools as well as maintain the KPI and reporting structure
- Visualization of data to present the relevant information within the team
- Identify new patterns within our products and be able to translate your findings into actions
- Use statistical analysis to segment customer behavior and develop targeted solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve by drilling into data from various data sources (SQL, PIG, PHP, R)
- Participate in additional business intelligence activities related to analysis, e.g. analytical workshops and projects
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of job experience in the field of data analysis, data mining analysis or similar work environment
- Deep knowledge in statistical evaluation methods and ability to create compact and to the point analysis through data mining
- Experience in working with Tableau or any equivalent visualization software
- Experience in working with SPSS/PASW, R and MS Office Software (Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Knowledge of SQL, PHP or other programming language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of multivariate data analysis with well-known tools so you can read and cluster data
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and a great team-player attitude