Working on behalf of my favourite client, based in the heart of vibrant Munich; an innovative and industry leading mobile/social games studio are seeking passionate and create Game Designers.
This pioneering entertainment company have made great stride within the market in the past seven years, having released one of the most popular mobile games of the century last year!
They are seeking an experienced and talented Game Designer that will be responsible for developing ideas and concepts into detailed designs for mobile and online games. They will aim to optimize monetization in order to increase player retention of the mobile and online games.
- Develop systems and behaviors for core gameplay, retention, and social and game features that monetize, engage and motivate players through amazing game experiences
- Provide clear and concise communication of the product vision and design approaches and requirements to team members
- Maintain high levels of visibility of design challenges, approaches to meet and resolve issues to meet product objectives and development requirements
- Tune game and monetization features and the overall freemium game economy to maximise the player experience and revenue potential.
- Define features post-launch spanning several months with a clear understanding of impact on retention/monetization, working closely with a Project Manager/Lead to effectively push them into content releases that drive value.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To be able to excel at this job, you already have a few shipped games under your belt and have great passion for creating amazing games.
- You really understand F2P design and how to integrate fun and monetization.
- You will have led designer, providing mentoring, coaching and day-to-day direction and support.
- You can build a collaborative environment for idea generation, leveraging the entire team.
- You are strong at game design, including free-to-play mechanics, pacing, mobile UX and more.
- Importantly, you understand that we can only create outstanding games as a team and have the experience and energy to together turn visions into fully developed game mechanics.