Motion Graphics Designer - LONDON
My client is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to join the team and aid in the design of the product. You will be designing a game from start to finish and be thrashing out the idea with the product owner. You will not be expected to delve into the maths of it but you will be expected to comment when something is feeling slow or too complex or in general lacking fun. You will be working on the UX and how the player interacts with the game.
Are you ready to be part of the launch of one of the most exciting and innovative products to launch this year! If you are project and technology driven then this project with suit your nature!
A portfolio of work will be required.
Skills and Experience
The bullet point bit. If you have all this - great. If not, but you are the kind of
designer we describe above - don’t be put off.
• Mobile App Design (on all major platforms including iOS and Android)
• UI/Visual Design
• Trap code or optical flares are a bonus
• Motion Graphics (Adobe After Effects for preference)
• 3D (Cinema 4D)
• Modelling and rigging (Maya)
• Wireframing and Prototyping
• Saving out and optimising graphics for development,
• Creation of Apple/Android submission artwork,