Let yourself go. No obligations. Just amaze us.
Art is at the core of our games. Game art is the first thing users see, before they even begin playing our games, and it’s one of the primary things that keeps them hooked, coming back again and again. Game artists are responsible for creating assets that are used in both our games and prototypes to provide consistently stimulating player experience to the the highest industry standards. Basically, your job is to make us look good.
We're looking for people who...
- Have 5+ years of gaming industry experience as a 2D artist
- Are all around experienced 2D Artist with mobile and console game development experience
- Have hands on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a passion for the development of mobile games
- Have the ability to take character and environment concepts to final phase in a timely manner
- Are able to polish final character and environment assets for use in-game (heroes, environments, maps)
- Have excellent illustration skills and deep understanding of human / creature anatomy, colour theory, values, form, shape language and silhouette
- Are thorough and well organized
- Are able to create highly polished illustrations to be used in game
- Are able to work with ambitious goals and see a project through its end, while working within deadlines
- Have an ability to match various existing art styles, as well as to strongly differentiate between styles
- Have an extensive portfolio original assets designed for diverse genres of games
It would also be great if you...
- Have a degree in visual arts, animation, visual effects or a comparable degree
- Have 2D cell and bone animation experience
- Have knowledge of Unity and After Effects
- Have experience with 3D software packages