You have one mission - no bugs allowed! You are the bug-slayer of this town. Create the ultimate bug-defense system, and maintain a squeaky clean interface.
As a Quality Assurance Manager here at Gram, you would play a crucial role in product development and design. Your position would combine attention to detail, technical understanding, and communication skills to effectively eliminate bugs and any other quality issues through all stages of development. As the QA manager, it would be up to you to ensure that the highest standards are maintained in the development of new and existing games in the mobile F2P marketplace.
As QA manager, you’d need to know how to develop test plans for both internal and external testing teams, while managing external QA vendors. You would also need to ensure timely and effective reporting of bugs and inconsistencies found throughout the test cycle. As you would be integrated in all aspects and processes of the development process, it is also essential that you have stellar communication and collaboration skills.
We're looking for someone who...
- Is experienced in defining QA scope and creating test plans and guiding/coordinating all teams involved in design, development and support for titles in development or for those in the live environment
- Is experienced in working with developers, designers and external QA vendors to ensure documentation is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Is able to manage and liaise with external QA teams to ensure delivery within deadlines
- Is able to work with developers to determine causes and implement solutions to any identified problems, bugs or errors in QA/Development process
- Is able to ensure that test results are logged accurately within Gram Games’ development management toolset (ie, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Has a solid understanding of various development methodologies and programming tools/languages
- Has extensive experience in gaming, and thus has a passion for maintaining the highest quality gaming experiences
- Has an exceptional eye-for-detail and pattern-recognition skills
- Has superior written and spoken communication skills
- Is largely fluent in English, written and oral
- Has a constructive and collaborative approach to development and testing
It would also be great if you had...
- 3-5 years work experience in mobile app, software development testing
- A Software Engineering degree or related development experience
- Familiarity with Android, iOS and Windows testing environments, tools, and SDKs