Are you hands on, high-energy, extremely-organized, service minded and want a variety of work task? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for an Office and HR Administrator to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
What will you be doing?
Well, it is a rather straightforward position that will grow along with our business needs. You will compile travel expenses, coordinate with external vendors and suppliers when it comes to ordering, delivery, organization, or maintenance in our office space. But that is not all, in addition you will be responsible for the HR Administration. You will be the go-to for new hires when they relocate to Stockholm.
Your main tasks will be:
- Relocation administration;
- Filing documents with government agencies;
- Onboarding process;
- Administration of employee housing (handling for when employees are moving in and out of company apartments);
- Keeping the office tidy, i.e. conference rooms, pantry and in general
- Travel expenses and per diems;
- Admin and writing of Employment Agreement, Contractor agreements etc;
- Work with colleagues in Global HR to ensure internal compliance
Ideally, we are looking for you to be our office GSD Specialist (Get Shit Done). People will come to you with all kinds of issues, both internal and external, and even though you might not always be the person to fix it you will definitely know who can. This means that you will be working in a very ambiguous environment and no two days are likely to be the same.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and happy individual who loves to organize and administrate things. You are dependable and live to help others. While your administrative skills are great and you appreciate creating order out of chaos, it will be your solution-oriented mindset that sets you apart from other candidates. You do not find problems, you find solutions and you do so with a smile. Good working proficiency in English and a great understanding for integrating people from different cultures is a must. Preferred candidates will possess a desire to always learn more and better themselves. You will thrive in a fast-moving environment, being able to move quickly while staying organized and on task.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration or the like;
- 1-2 years of HR and/or Office experience is preferred;
- Desire to work hard and have fun;
- Have an adaptable personality;
- Experience working in a front office environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- A track record that showcases prioritization and organizational skills
- Want to learn and improve all the time;
- Highly organized;
- Always operate as service-minded;
- Be an excellent communicator and operate well within an international environment;
- Work well independently, but also work well across multiple teams and departments;
- Fluent in English and Swedish both in writing and verbal
This is a full time position for 1 year, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be reporting to the Office Manager.
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your development and making our office in Stockholm to be the best place to work within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your resume and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.