About the Job:
Newsflash: Wooga's pipeline of games is bursting at the seams. With over 10 projects in later stages of development, we expect 2017 to be a busy year for our Creative Services team.
A core part of mobile games success is down to its visual marketing and understanding what appeals to our audiences. As the Marketing Art Director you will be responsible for developing and improving the creation/iteration process, be the expert on final quality and work with the different teams to understand their styles and audiences.
- Working with Game Art Directors and Head of Creative Services you will work to create an effective and quality focused process on art asset creation.
- You will be responsible for creating Marketing Style Guides across our different genres and audiences to allow easier action.
- Partnering with the game teams and external partners to ensure Icons, banners and other assets are created to spec on time to a high quality.
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and ensure that final polish and quality is in the assets.
What you will bring:
- As an experienced Marketing Artist you understand the impact and importance of strong marketing assets.
- You can understand different styles and audiences and how art can impact player behaviour e.g click throughs
- Proven experience within games or marketing design is key in hitting the ground running.
- You are a great communicator and know how to share ideas, concepts and requirements with different teams and partners.
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Illustration skills for coming up with rough sketches and character compositions based on game art direction.
- Iterative working process which readily integrates feedback from other team members.
- Strong sense of visual/design composition.
- Proactive, motivated and capable of working effectively with sometimes tight deadlines.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.