Are you a people manager and developer at the same time? As a Technical Product Lead you will be part of the Leadership Team within a product and of a highly agile game development team, while building and scaling an action roleplaying game meant to be played by millions of players on the mobile platform. You will provide a comprehensive technical strategy for the game and propose respective software development targets in line with the business goals. You will have the chance to prove your leadership skills, by providing technical and team leadership to a team of Technical Team Lead, Software Developers (Unreal Engine 4 and Java) and Quality Assurance Testers.
- Collaborate with the Product Head on reaching the strategic goals for the game – define and execute required actions for product technology, development environment and team
- Be a leader, molding a positive, challenging, and fun work environment
- Grow and coach your team members - provide regular performance feedback to team members through formal and informal reviews, define and execute development actions
- Advocate for team standards, processes and knowledge sharing
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team and ensure a technical setup allowing for efficient growth
- A degree in computer science or business / media information technology, or a comparable degree
- Senior-level, hands-on experience with software development methodologies, object-oriented design and development
- 3+ years of experience in leading a software development team with agile software development methodologies
- Very good knowledge of mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Good understanding of software architecture, design and clean code
- Solid experience in establishing various methods to guarantee and improve code quality (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, test automation) of a product
- Good inter-personal skills, ability to build relationships at all levels of staff
- Proactive and motivated individual with a structured, disciplined way of working
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge about game technologies and engines like Unity or Unreal
- Good understanding of databases and data modeling, as well as server and network infrastructure
Would you like to become part of a dynamic Team and work as a Technical Product Lead with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.