About the job
We are looking for an experienced game producer who will join us to build an highly-functioning, motivated, dedicated and skilled team to deliver an exceptional free-to-play mobile game to our highly competitive industry. We know we're asking a lot, but we're willing to wait for the best and when we find that person then we'll give them everything they need to deliver.
What you will be doing:
- Lead full interdisciplinary development team through all stages of production.
- Manage team members on a structured budget and results-driven development process.
- Own overall schedule and project deliverables for the team.
- Rally the team and the broader organization around a product vision and guide a high quality commercial launch of the game.
- Identify and prioritize efforts, features and content that will deliver outstanding quality and performance.
- Create a culture of excellence and high productivity. Foster an environment where you and your team members love to work every day.
- Clearly and regularly communicate progress to stakeholders at all levels of the company and drive progress through executive gate reviews.
- Understand and execute around the bigger picture of your game as a commercial product. Analyze competitor products, own the forecast and business model, deliver market-leading quality to players, and work with Marketing to effectively position the game in the market.
- Organize and drive the development pipeline of content, features and art. Drive the overall throughput and collaboration of team disciplines.
- Drive effective decision-making. Collaborate with your discipline leads to Identify risks, formulate mitigations and move development forward through uncertainty.
- Produce the soft launch of the game, and drive best possible decision on commercial viability of the product.
- Be an advocate for the team, and a collaborator inside the company. Connect with fellow product leaders at Wooga, share your wisdom, and listen to their feedback.
- Eight or more years' experience in games, at least one product shipped full cycle as lead or senior producer.
- Has built games-as-a-service, IAP-driven games on mobile platforms.
- Has created content-driven games, demonstrable experience working with multi-discipline including art, narrative and game design.
- Strong experience managing scope, cost and risk around complex consumer software products.
- Strong understanding of business model and customers of free-to-play casual.
- Experience with external partners / outsourcing a plus.
- Experience developing original IP and new casual brands a big plus.
- Join us in our amazing office in the heart of Berlin
- Participation in our employee stock option programme
- 27 days paid holiday + educational days + public holidays
- Yearly Educational Budget for self learning
- Relocation package
- In-house trainings and workshops plus guest speakers
- Free in-house German classes, sports groups and events
Please apply with an up to date CV and a short cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for the role and Wooga.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.