For our Central Technology team in our Hamburg head quarter we are looking for a passionate Linux System Administrator.
- administration and maintenance of our internal and external server systems
- monitoring of our 24x7 productive environments
- complex troubleshooting and error analysis on various systems
- optimisation by automation and implementation of new tools / technologies
- close work together with Ramp;D (games and platform) and our service units.
- +3 years of experience with 24x7 operation of an IT platform
- professional experience in server administration and troubleshooting on Linux (Debian, Ubuntu or CentOS)
- very good experience with monitoring of system availability and trends (e.g. nagios / icinga / graphite, etc.)
- very good knowledge of debugging under Linux (with e.g. ngrep, tcpdump, iostat, etc.)
- good to very good knowledge of the administration of Linux/Unix standard services (Apache, MySQL, Nginx, etc.)
- knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, PHP, Ruby, Python oder Perl)
- experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Opscode Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- experience with VMware and public cloud environments (e.g. AWS)
- strong DevOps mindset and service mentality
- you love to work in a team and you support knowledge transfer