Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Technical Artist at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
• Create 2D/3D art content, VFX, shaders, custom rigs and animation systems.
• Research/oversee/implement map types, pixel shaders and particle systems.
• Find creative solutions to realize the artistic vision for the game within the technical limits of the target platforms.
• Support and enhance the visuals of the game.
• Design and support the art content pipeline.
• Support the art department with scripts and tools and optimize their workflow.
• Work on a wide range of games, with a variety of technologies and game engines.
• Understanding and experience of mobile device limitations and challenges.
• Expertise in 3D graphics and excellent knowledge of the 3D production pipeline.
• Proficiency in 3DSMax, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Designer/Painter.
Why join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Salary range: $53,000 - $75,000