Do you consider testing as a technical activity? Do you enjoy making your work more efficient by automating it? We are looking for someone to strengthen our team as QA Technical Tester, who works to ensure a high standard of quality every day – for ingenious software for fascinating games!
- Review test requirements and provide feedback for Development Team, Product Managers and Operations
- Initial feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing
- Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
- Automate tests for web application and server-side components
- Develop system test plans / beta test plans
- Coordinate testing activities with development teams and the Release Manager
- Report about product quality status and follow up on it
- Support the team to optimize the testing process
- Plan and organize team and crowd test sessions
- 3 years of professional experience in software testing
- A degree in technical sciences or relevant work experience
- Hands-on testing experience regarding web applications
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce, e-gaming or a similar domain
- Excellent knowledge of software testing
- Experience with test automation and frameworks (i.e. Selenium)
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Passion for computer games
- Enjoys working and communicating in an agile team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open-concept work environment within cross-functional teams
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience in automating tests on the UI-level as well as on the service-level
- ISTQB/ISEB certification
- Experience with MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL databases
- Experience in mobile HTTP debugging (using for example Charles Proxy)
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a QA Technical Tester with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Lacinoglu.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.