We offer you the chance to design games from scratch! You will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative game concepts.
- Work in a cross-functional team to design and implement game concepts for an upcoming mobile-exclusive Simulation title
- Create fun and highly accessible game systems that lead to high engagement
- Drive the creation of design solutions and maintain documentation
- Draft concepts for balancing and monetization that best fit our target group and business model
- Optimize game features and events based on feedback and KPIs
- Create prototypes to test game features and UX
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the Games industry
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in designing free-to-play games
- Absolute passion for playing and making Simulation Mobile games
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of game design, balancing, gameplay theory, and user experience
- You know how to create a great user experience on Mobile devices
- Proven experience in game monetization from at least one released title
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Open-minded and willingness to adapt and iterate designs
- Proven experience in building up a game from scratch
- Relevant education and degree (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Marketing etc.)
- Broad knowledge of games of all genres and platforms
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, rand much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Game Designer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Lacinoglu.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.