As Key Account / Affiliate Marketing Manager you will play a key role in implementing, testing and scaling direct coops with Online and Mobile Marketing partners. As owner of your projects you will be in charge of the business development, roadmap, projectmanagement and coordination of internal and external resources.
- Development of existing and new partners in more than 50 countries for both online and mobile games through innovative and convincing „sales activities“
- Motivation of our Media partners to outperform agreed business plans
- Coordination and integration of partner inventory (e.g. websites and apps), including project management
- Negotiations of framework agreements/contracts and campaigns with Marketing partners – always with a win-win-philosophy (more game users, bigger revenue shares)
- Permanent optimization and scaling of cooperations and reporting/tracking
- Responsibility for business development
- Coordination with different, internal departments
- Ad-hoc analysis for specific countries & games: e.g. competitor analysis and reportings
- Conception of partner and promo events
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a digital business, ideally in Marketing/ Business Development
- Strong analytical and organisation skills, along with self-dependent projectmanagement skills and a deep knowledge of Digital/Mobile Marketing
- Communicative character with good negotiation skills
- A degree in business administration, economics or equivalent
- Self- dependent and proactive working attitude as well as structured workflows
- Experience in technical project management is an advantage
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Work for an innovative, browser and mobile gaming company with new economy spirit but established and proved structures as well as fast growing revenues
- Enjoy an environment of experienced and innovative Marketing specialist close to Hamburg city center
- Improve your skills in an international team and for our international partners
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Key Account / Affiliate Marketing Manager with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.