Brand new cutting edge title with big budget
Mid core mobile strategy game with F2P monetization
Established studio with successful published titles
Melbourne CBD new premises for expanding team
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for senior skilled candidates
You have extensive experience as a Lead or Principal Artist within commercial game development environments (bonus points mobile platform experience). You’d consider yourself to be a natural leader with the proven ability to motivate people. You’re comfortable taking accountability and would describe yourself as driven and people-focused with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
To be considered for this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Team Leading a talented team of artists (concept artists, 2D/UI Artists, modellers & animators)
• Develop and grow teams while driving engagement
• Roll up your sleeves and demonstrate exceptional artistic talent
• Have a commercial AAA quality portfolio with broad range of original concept art
o Characters, creatures, environments, user interface, vehicles, and objects
o Both organic and industrial ranges of style
• Exceptional sketching or digital painting skills
• Deep understanding of lighting, composition, colour and anatomy.
• Good understanding or experience with UI or 3D Art a bonus
• Foster a culture that breeds communication, creativity and fun.
• Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to solve problems and think outside the box
• A collaborative, balanced and results driven approach
• Strong passion for mobile games and building great products
For more information please contact me anytime.
I can handle your application with the studio.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971