Brand new cutting edge title with big budget
Mid core mobile strategy game with F2P monetization
Established studio with successful published titles
Melbourne CBD new premises for expanding team
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for senior skilled candidates
* Design and create captivating and highly performant VFX for a new mobile IP using Photoshop, Maya, Unity and in-game FX systems.
* Execute concept and production designs while working collaboratively with the Technical, Design and Creative teams.
* Work closely with Producers and Product Owners to ensure that VFX meet expected visual quality target, satisfy marketing goals and meet production schedules.
* Collaborate and communicate with the Art Director, Designers and Project Managers for the creation of concepts, visual targets, project style-guides, implementation and final polish of VFX through the production cycle.
* Designing and maintaining clear naming conventions and organization for asset files.
* Proactively manage asset file size and monitor performance issues.
* Demonstrated experience creating visual effects for Mobile games using Unity
* A solid grasp of the principles of animation, physics, lighting and gameplay.
* Previous work with real time 3d particle system (Unity preferred), physics, ribbons, shaders, solid knowledge of rendering engines.
* The ability to author textures and geometry as needed for VFX.
* The ability to discuss and present your work, take direction and feedback from stakeholders.
* The ability to be organized and work with the AD and project manager to manage priorities and the VFX production schedule in a dynamic, agile environment.
* Present a well-organized portfolio that demonstrates a compelling visual style, polished technical implementation and an understanding of mobile game VFX development.
* A self-starter with a high level of initiative who is proactive in finding creative and effective solutions to day-to-day problems and working with the development team and project manager resolving conflicts.
* Have shipped AAA mobile titles as a VFX artist (Unity preferred)
* Experience with Unity pipeline
* Scripting experience in C#, Python, etc.
* Experience designing VFX shaders
* 2D or 3D animation experience
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971