Feral Interactive is a leading developer and publisher of AAA games for Mac and Linux. We are looking to hire a Video Editor and Livestream Producer to create compelling video content for our social media channels and website.
You will be responsible for producing all of our video marketing materials. This will include editing or creating trailers for our games, and creating compilation videos from our livestream events. You’ll be expected to capture video footage and screenshots from our games and you will need to be comfortable using editing software to produce high-quality content for the web.
You will be responsible for the testing, setup and technical troubleshooting of livestreams for our Twitch channel. You will also appear in a number of these streams, so you need to be comfortable commentating live and appearing on webcam. You’ll work closely with our community manager to run and publicise these events.
We’re looking for an imaginative and proactive person, adept at coming up with ideas for great video content, enthusiastic about livestreaming and assiduous in seeing projects through from conception through planning to completion.
This is a full-time, permanent role, based in our offices in southwest London.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Experience of producing videos for the web using editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or similar)
- Experience of streaming to Twitch with audio/video commentary
- A good eye for composition
- An active interest in computer games
What else would help?
- Experience in community management or social media
- Demonstrable experience of livestreaming or video creation for games (e.g. Let’s Play videos)
- Willingness to work the occasional late hour to take part in multiplayer events in order to accommodate different time zones
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
How do you apply?
To apply, click 'Apply Now' below to a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com. You may also send a portfolio or showreel if you have one.
You should address your application to Tom Leather.