Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, over 250 employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for both mobile and web has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
- Own the whole process of data analysis: from how the data is created to how it is analyzed and used to have impact on design and bottom line.
- Your work will help supporting teams all across the business by setting up tracking calls, cleaning data, improving SQL queries, setting up dashboards.
- Communication will be a vital part of your work. You'll work with product managers, game designers and programmers and need to be able to translate analytics to diverse audiences.
- Deliver actionable insights and recommendations to support game designers and product managers.
- Use (advanced) analytics to find levers for product optimization.
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in quantitative field (e.g. numbers-heavy business/economics, business engineering, statistics).
- You are analytically very strong and have shown that you can use analytics to achieve high impact and deliver meaningful insights.
- You are a fast learner.
- SQL knowledge
- You are passionate about games
Why join us
- Work at a fast growing company that makes games - what could be more fun?
- Help shape one of Germany's most exciting start-ups
- Innovation as the daily business and quick decision making processes
- Join our hugely international environment (we have over 40 nationalities here at Wooga!)
- Located in Berlin - Europe's most exciting city!
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.