BeefJack Create, an innovative video games company in London, is seeking a Business Development Executive to contribute to the acquisition of new business, act as a brand ambassador for Create, and manage relationships with our clients.
BeefJack Create aims to break down the barriers into video games. We partner with the most interesting and talented budding games designers on the planet, and help them to turn their ideas into reality. From design to production and release, we incubate and fine-tune the most creative and forward-thinking indie games for individuals and small games businesses.
As the Business Development Executive, you will report to and work closely with the Studio Head as well as the BeefJack Group’s Commercial Director. You’ll attend networking events on behalf of the company, reach out to interested parties, respond to incoming enquiries, prepare proposals, and help to manage relationships with our clients on an ongoing basis. You will also work closely with Production to ensure that our clients have the best possible experience working with us and a full understanding of the projects’ progress.
You will be an avid gamer with a particular love for indie games and the weird and wonderful that the scene produces. You will have at least a basic understanding of video game design and production processes and the technical aspects of video game development. Ideally you will already be an active member of the indie game development community.
You will also be an exceptional and confident communicator with the ability to inspire others, and get people excited about the work that BeefJack Create does. You will have experience in a targets-driven sales environment and a keen understanding of how to adapt your style of communication to different types of individuals.
If this sounds like you, read on…
- Win new and repeat business for BeefJack Create
- Lead calls and meetings with prospective clients
- Be the first point of contact for our clients and prospects
- Prepare proposals for game design and development projects
- Attend networking events and speak on behalf of the company
- Prepare sales reports and meetings to report back to the Studio Head and the group board
- Manage relationships with our clients and report on project progress
- Ad hoc contribution to the production process where required
- A burning passion for video games with a particular love of indie games
- Experience in a targets-driven commercial/sales environment
- An understanding of video game design and development and basic knowledge of associated processes
- Exceptional communication skills - in person, in writing and on the phone
- A confident, outgoing personality with a self-motivated attitude to your work
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary and commission, plus private healthcare (after a qualifying period)
Supply a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are applying for this role. No recruitment agencies, please!