About the job
This role will sit on a team working on one of our exciting upcoming mobile games. The title is in development but to get to the standards we pride ourselves on we want to add to the team. We have had a team of Artists and Animators hard at work for the past few months but need reinforcements in the form of a 3D Artist. What more do you need to know?
- You will join a dedicated team of product managers, artists and developers.
- With strong modelling skills, you will create original real time 3D content for environments, including props, vehicles and architecture.
- You will contribute to a high quality and unique visual experience.
Who we are looking for
- Full production experience as a 3D Modeller (at least one shipped 3D game), capable of making anything from characters to props and environments.
- A solid grounding in traditional 2D art with a strong emphasis on stylized designs.
- Skills in creating stylized textures.
- Experience with a 3D Engine like Unity or Unreal, including asset and scene management.
- Advanced knowledge of a major 3D modelling package, preferably Maya.
- Basic 3D Animation skills are a plus but not required.
- Good English language skills.
Why join us
- Create and expand a game and see your own ideas come to life for millions of players.
- Freedom, trust and ownership do apply- day to day.
- We get to do something magical and unique - creating great games.
- Live in Berlin!
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.