Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
Without an outstanding IT & Facility Management team, focusing on making great games would not be possible. We are looking for a motivated IT Administrator to join the Wooga team. This multi-faceted position will give you the chance to gain experience in three specific areas. You will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operations of our cloud networking and WIFI systems. You will also be the primary contact point for all issues regarding technical equipment in the office, including the management of our inventory, as well as the procurement of equipment for new employees. In addition, you will ensure our facilities are in tip-top shape by assisting with facility work and liaising with external facility management companies. Within this role, you will have access to a personal mentor to guide and develop you. You will need some prior experience working in IT administration to apply for this role -- all experience counts however, whether obtained in a full-time or student arrangement. We encourage working students, trainees, and interns to apply!
Who are we looking for
- You have completed your bachelor´s degree in computer science or similar.
- You have initial experience in IT administration (in the form of full-time employment, as a working student, or as an intern).
- You have experience providing 2nd level technical support for both Windows and Mac systems
- You bring a willingness to learn and develop yourself
- You are customer-service oriented and will be a friendly representative of the IT team, even under pressure
- You are well organized with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Your written and spoken English and German skills are excellent
- An interest in mobile games is a plus!
Why you should join us
- Agile and quick decision-making culture
- Work in a setting ideal for developing yourself professionally, where regular feedback reviews, a yearly Education Budget, and talks from internal and external experts are standard.
- International and dynamic environment dedicated to making great games
- Live in Berlin!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.