Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile game developer based in the heart of Leamington Spa, England. The Company was founded by David Darling CBE in 2011, and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team of developers, including the original creator of Micro Machines, who use their talents to create highly innovative and exciting games. Click to learn more.
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst who has a passion for mobile games and statistical analysis to join our talented team. You will report directly to the COO and will be responsible for analysing how players play our games and providing insights and suggestions for how to improve the KPIs to make the games as successful as possible.
Your overall aim is to help us create and deliver fun, innovative and commercially successful mobile games.
You must have:
- A strong academic background with a degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or computer science
- Strong analytical, mathematical, data mining and problem solving skills
- 2+ years experience in an analytical role in which you have made metrics driven recommendations
- At least 1 year experience in the game industry, ideally in F2P games
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A good understanding of Free to Play mobile games design and its relationship with data analytics
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience of agile project management methodologies
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- A strong interest in mobile games and play them daily
- Mobile game studio experience
- Skills in relevant data query tools such as Elastic Search, Couchbase etc
- Experience of industry tools for monitoring game analytics such as Flurry, Google Analytics, Delta DNA
Salary and Location:
- Salary is negotiable depending upon experience and proven track record plus company benefits and profit sharing scheme.
- Benefits include private pension, private medical cover and life assurance.
- This job is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- The position involves working 40 hours per week in our office.
- You must have the full right to work within the UK.
What else do we offer?
- A highly creative atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute daily to important design decisions.
- An extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling CBE and many other industry veterans.
- A very ambitious ethos - we are aiming to create chart topping mobile hits.
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Click ‘Apply Now’ below, or follow this link to complete your application on Kwalee’s careers portal.
If you are suitable for this role, you must include the following with your application:
- A covering letter stating why you are suitable for this particular role and provide examples of successful games that you have analysed and improved.
- Your CV.
- Your salary expectations.
Kwalee Ltd is a developer and publisher of mobile games. It was founded in 2011 by David Darling, CBE who originally co-founded Codemasters in 1986.
We seek to excite and entertain our customers with innovative games that provide incredible experiences.