InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
The key to success in the role as Teamlead Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition Management is to drive a talent acquisition strategy that meets the recruiting demand of InnoGames and it's business strategy. You will be part of the InnoGames HR organization and report directly to the Director of HR.
- You will lead and coach three Talent Acquisition Managers and up to three working students in order to raise the overall bar of InnoGames success in attracting talents from around the world
- You will focus on ensuring an outstanding candidate experience, while exceeding the expectations of hiring managers across InnoGames and its environment
- You will further develop a continuous improvement culture that initiates state-of-the-art recruiting processes to promote InnoGames as an employer of choice and drive employer branding and HR Marketing into the next level
- You will apply strong technical expertise, such as strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, assessment tools and data analysis, in implementing the solutions to address talent acquisition challenges
- You are used to train managers in the way of how to recruit and on-board talents and competency based interview style is daily business style for you
- You will continuously evaluate sourcing initiatives that bring the highest yields with reasonable costs and establish reports for various stakeholders
- You will establish and drive recruiting and marketing based on figure and facts
- You are used to manage and control budgets, organize and steer events, drive reporting environment and are experienced in sustainable establishment of active sourcing in a team
- You have had full ownership of the end-to-end recruiting process for at least 5 years and are experienced in leading and coaching your own team for more than three years
- You have demonstrated talent acquisition techniques that are state-of-the-art in order to fill niche roles and drive the business forward
- You are aware of new recruiting trends and you want to establish these trends to leverage the talent acquisition team of InnoGames into the next generation
- You have a proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative goals
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actions
- You are passionate about reading and predicting the talent market and competition trends in order to able to hire "difference makers” and "game changers”
- You have excellent English & German writing and speaking skills; when dealing with different stakeholders
- You have completed a master’s degree and experienced various leadership trainings
- You are strong in accountability, leadership behavior and a pro-active communicator
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead Talent Acquisition Management with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Andreas Giesa.